The Gaming Industry magazine (formerly Entertainment Industry) was
established in 2002 and was published until April 2011.
58 circulations with a total number of > 500,000 copies were printed.
Advertisers and reliable partners of the magazine in different years were equipment manufacturers, market operators, casinos, poker clubs, manufacturers of equipment for billiards, bowling, parks and attractions, thematic exhibitions.
- Equipment and accessories for gambling halls and casinos
- Slot machines with cash winnings
- Spare parts and components
- Equipment for operations with banknotes and coins
- Special furniture and uniforms
- Video simulators
- Equipment and accessories for billiards, bowling
- Sports poker equipment and accessories
- Entertainment machines
- Online casino
- Sports poker online
- Park equipment and attractions